Sales Development Representative
ControlHub is disrupting the B2B Procure-to-Pay space (which is basically the way companies buy and pay for stuff). Watch our product in this 1-min video here.
We are a very small team of smart, no-bullshit, hard working entrepreneurs trying to create something big. The founding team includes tech entrepreneurs and business leaders who have leveraged their backgrounds to build and scale multiple technology companies. Learn more about our team here. The company was also recently accepted to 2 of the Top-3 startup accelerators in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us full-time. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful, you should be comfortable with cold outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn), generating interest, qualifying prospects, and working strategically with sales leadership. The position is 100% remote and we are strong supporters of “work from home” (WFH).
What you’ll do
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Establish and build rapport with all levels of decision makers (including C-Suite)
- Uncover customer unique needs and challenges
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Nurture accounts through email, calling, social media and other channels
- Continually growing your knowledge on product and market trends
- Track and maintain all data within CRM system
What we seek
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months of sales or sales internship experience
- A history of success and leadership (promotions, involvement in work or school, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented with a strong sense of self-accountability
- Ability to time manage and strong attention to detail